Our Difference - Overview
Where Sk:ana is a Step Above.
We understand that you want to be certain you have made the best choice for your child. At Ska:na we create a joyful, warm and safe environment for your child.
Here are some questions to ask yourself about your overall experiences when you visited other daycare centres.
- Did you feel comfortable with the person who will take care of your child?
- Did you feel that your needs were understood and respected?
- Did you feel the teachers listened to you and answered your questions effectively?
- Did you feel that the teachers would partner with you in developing your child's potential?
- Did the centre staff and teachers convey warmth and a sincere interest in you and your child?
- Do you feel that you could speak openly and honestly about questions or concerns with the Centre Director?
Questions To Ask Any Childcare Center.
Ska:na is committed to helping you make a fully informed decision about your child's future. Here are some resources that may help you evaluate the quality of the providers you are considering.
Infants & Toddlers
- Are there infant cribs/cots for each infant?
- Are toys sanitized daily?
- Are the care, meals, and nap times personalized for you infant's needs?
- Are there quiet rooms for infants to nap?
- Are play and daily routines used as opportunities for nurturing and learning?
- Are the toys safe for your infant?
- Do the toys and materials offer interesting and challenging activities?
Does the curriculum prepare your child for school?
- Are a wide range of instructional methods used, such as small-group learning, whole group learning and individual learning?
- Is safe and reliable transportation provided to and from school?
- Is there an area where children can do homework after school?
- Is there a variety of fun, engaging activities for children to choose from?
- Do both the classroom and outdoor play area encourage creativity and independence?
Contact us by email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org